Business Center/Extension Support
Business Center/Extension Support areas handle much of your day-to-day processing and can answer your routine processing and questions for fiscal, travel, personnel, and grants/contracts. This group works directly with department/program administrative managers and individual employees to support business activities. After employees or department/program admins initiate a business process, the business center or extension support team then reviews and processes the request with the various offices that need to be involved.
Specifically, your Business Center/Extension Support areas can help you with:
- Budget statement distribution, budget reconciliation, cash deposits, Central Stores accounts, expense transfers (corrections), gas/ComData cards, invoice payments
- Purchasing cards/receipts/reports, purchasing requests, reimbursements, service center billings
- Travel Approval processing, travel reimbursement processing, and assist with vehicle reservations
- International Visa processing (J-1/H1B), Payroll processing/questions, Personnel appointments and Temporary employment processing
- Contracts, effort certifications, MOUs, subcontracts
- Grant account review, grant account spending plans, grant proposals
Your CAHNRS Support Units
Your business units serve as the final reviewers and approvers in cooperation with the Dean’s Office as well as providing resolution of complex and unique business situations. These units also serve as your liaison with WSU central offices.